We had a wonderful night last night, and the stuffed peppers we made were out of this world! I will share those with you tomorrow, but for now my friend Erin has done this in the past, and I wanted to join in on the fun, here are my midweek confessions…
- I hate it when men’s dress pants are so short that when they sit down you can see their leg, even if they have long socks! Ew, get longer pants please (unfortunately I could not find a picture of this online, to share with you guys).
- Erik and I watch too much television- New rule in our house, we have at least ONE day of no technology at all, and only watch tv twice a week, (Once for Glee, New Girl, and Raising Hope) and once to catch up on other shows.
- Also I have read almost all of the Berenstain Bears books.
- I have been eating too much, this needs to stop. I might get back on the Weight Watchers track, just so I am more aware of what I am shoveling into my mouth.
- I did not work out at all last week, which makes my previous confession even worse. I did pay for it this past weekend at my race. I will not make that mistake again.
- I ate two bagels on Monday….. before 1pm…. Told you I’ve been eating too much.
- I think I am addicted to endorphins, you know the feeling you get when you run or workout hard? When I failed at life last week, I was in a terrible mood, and now I know I NEED to work out. I guess it is the best thing to be addicted to 🙂
- If you are mean to my sister, I will RUIN you.
- I bite my nails, it is disgusting and it needs to stop, this only happens when I get bored and don’t have nail polish on. Note to self: paint nails tonight!
What are you confessing this week?