Happy Wednesday! Time for another edition of my Midweek confessions.
- I’ve been feeling very lonely when my whole family goes snowboarding and I can’t go. I want them to have a great time, but I secretly (not so secretly now) wish warmer weather would come so we can all do stuff together again, I miss them.
- I really miss my close friends from high school. Don’t get me wrong I love all of my friends, but with Bethany and Warren so far away I feel like a part of my heart is missing. (Sappy I know, sorry these are my confessions).
- With four weeks until my half marathon, I am getting more and more anxious and nervous that I won’t be able to run 13.1 miles, sometimes it keeps me up at night.
- All I want to eat all day/everyday is those darn birthday cake Oreos.
- I want to start doing renovations on our house again. Sick huh? I actually enjoy doing that stuff.
- I really want to sell my Natural Illusions photo prints at a craft show.
- I need to get back into the routine of being a housewife. I’ve been slacking, I need to start cleaning during the week and couponing again. I seem to have veered away from all of that since I started my new job/since my accident. I really love doing those things, gotta get back on it.
- Being on an elevator with someone I don’t know freaks me out. I hate awkward silences, they make me uncomfortable.
What are you confessing this week!?