I sort of feel like this week has been flying by, anyone else feel that way? No? Well it’s time for another edition of my Midweek confessions 🙂
- This didn’t last very long.. well sort of. I had a beer the other night (still no sweets though). I just can’t give it up completely. I just love love love the taste of a great beer. So instead of giving up beer completely I will try and limit my consumption. That also makes me sound like I drink every night, I don’t, probably one beer, once or twice a week. I’m sorry I am such a sham, but at least I am honest. You can say I told you so… *hangs head in shame*
- I feel like
the champion of the worlda real runner every time I write another article for Wusa9.com. And subsequently sing “We are the Champions” in my head.
- I am totally geeked up about the events we have planned for the next couple of weekends.
- I got a very sweet facebook message yesterday that really made my day. A girl from high school sent me a message saying she loves reading my articles and that I inspire her. She is new to running and says that my articles help her to not be afraid of trying something new. I love that. I write for myself, but I love hearing that my experiences are helping others.
- On that note… I did not run yesterday. Just really wasn’t feeling it and that’s okay.
- I also was not feeling inspired to cook last night, so we had breakfast for dinner, and to be honest it was amazing. Oh yea and we didn’t have any tater tots so we had the rest of the bag of french fries.
What are you confessing this week?