Here it is.. the last day of my week long Pinterest food challenge. I am actually really happy with the way all the recipes turned out this week, and I will definitely be doing this again. Last night I made Meatball Bubble Biscuits, to go along with our spaghetti.
Meatball Bubble Biscuits
- 1 can Pillsbury golden layers biscuits – each pulled into 2 layers
- 10 frozen fully cooked italian style meatballs – thawed and cut in half
- 2 sticks string cheese – cut each into 10 pieces
- 1 T. parm cheese
- 1/2 t. Italian seasoning
- 1/4 t. garlic powder
- 1 c. marinara sauce
- Heat oven to 375.
- Separate biscuits into 2 layers.
- Place 1 meatball half and one piece of cheese into each biscuit, wrap dough around it and seal edges.
- Place seam side down into 9 inch round cake pan.
- Sprinkle with parm cheese, garlic pwd. and italian seasoning.
- Bake 18-20 min or until golden brown. Serve warm with warm sauce.
This meal is perfect with a little bit of spaghetti, but you can use this as a pretty sweet appetizer or finger food for your next party