Here I go making lists again! I’ve been wanting to create a list of things we want to do around the house this year. I think I finally have a good sense of what needs to be done. So without further ado (because I know you have been holding your breath for this post) my 2014 home makeover to do list, in no particular order of course.
- Finish changing the outlets
- build a fireplace mantle
- pick up the living room chair from Haverty’s
- decorate the living room walls
- get basement carpet cleaned
- re-do basement ceiling
- paint basement
- paint Liam’s bathroom
- re-paint master bedroom
- paint and decorate Liam’s big boy room
- restore & paint Liam’s bunk beds
- put crown molding in the living and dining rooms
- build another gate for the deck stairs
- paint and decorate mudroom (will redo the mudroom in a few years)
- decorate the guest room
- make “ruler” height chart for Liam’s room
This list seems a bit ambitious but if you don’t set big goals you will never achieve anything! I’m actually hoping we can do most of the stuff by the end of the summer, but we will see! Wish us luck!
I hope everyone has a great day!